Friday, February 11, 2011

Something I enjoyed on my own

     Being undisturbed in an air-conditioned room with fifty or more Japanese comics by my side is the best. The feeling of serenity with action packed Manga is one of the things I enjoyed. If not, I will be watching the movies of the Japanese comic characters in motion. By far my latest interest is a series called ' Bleach '. I may have the comics but I prefer the videos as the characters speak in Japanese and it is subtitled. (62)

     Another thing I enjoy is playing a MMOFPS (Massive Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter) called BlackShot. I usually close my room door and switch on the volume of the game to maximum to receive the best feeling of andrelin in me. I do limit myself to 3-4 hours a week in order to concentrate on my schoolwork. Even so, my parents disapprove of it.

    Sometime after that, I will switch off my computer, set aside my books and think about the girl I had, and still have, a crush on. I remember the way she was bullied, the way I stood up for her secretly. The times we spent after school doing a duty of giving Primary 1 and 2 children ethnic treats and stamping REDEEMED on their handbook, the times when we talked together in the bus ride to school, and how cute she was. I dare not say her name, for she knows this website, and she may not know that I have a crush on her, but when I think of her, I will secretly smile. Some of my class mates knows her name, but i will not reveal it to anyone, unless the girl herself asks who is it that I have a crush on.
Guess which one is her!

No comments:

Post a Comment